Gastric Sleeve Cost
Gastric sleeve surgery can be an effective way for morbidly obese patients to lose hundreds of pounds and improve their health and life.
However, gastric sleeve costs in the United States can be high. Fortunately, there is a more affordable option available.
A Gastric Sleeve costs $4,500 at our Tijuana, Mexico, practice. Learn more about what this price includes and our payment options.
The Cost of Surgery in the United States
- Gastric sleeve surgery, also known as VSG (vertical sleeve gastrectomy) is a type of bariatric surgery that can cost over $20,000 in the United States.
- This cost typically does not include lodging for a companion, various hospital fees, anesthesia, and post-surgical follow-up care, which can result in additional unexpected costs.
- The price of the gastric sleeve procedure is far less costly at our practice. Our patients receive superior care, and they can benefit from a longer lifespan and a reduction in symptoms caused by obesity-related diseases such as diabetes and sleep apnea.
The Cost of Surgery in Tijuana Mexico
- Our expert bariatric surgeons perform advanced laparoscopic gastric sleeve surgery at a state-of-the-art surgical facility in beautiful, tourist-friendly Tijuana, Baja California for approximately $4,500. This includes many extra services.
- Our bariatric practice is considered to be the best in Mexico. We may recommend a gastric sleeve procedure for severely obese patients over a gastric bypass because it is less invasive, can have better results, features less risk of complications, and is more cost-effective for patients on a budget.
What Is Included in the Price of My Surgery?
We’ll drive you from the San Diego International Airport to our safe, modern Tijuana practice in chauffeured comfort. It’s a short, pleasant drive of about 20 minutes. And when you’re ready, we’ll drive you back to the airport so you can travel home and begin your post-surgery life.
Hotel StayWe will provide you with a complimentary double hotel room for one night so a companion can stay with you. You can choose to stay in your hotel room before or after your procedure. If you decide to stay in town longer than one night, you will be responsible for those room costs.
Hospital RoomWe will provide you with a complimentary double or single surgical center room for two nights. Each room has a TV, air conditioning, and a bathroom. You will receive superior monitoring care while in our facility.
Various medical tests performed before your sleeve gastrectomy and during post-op recovery are also included.
Nutritional ConsultationOur highly-trained, licensed nutritionist will go over your post-surgery dietary and weight loss instructions in person before you head home.
Your Companion Stays FreeThere is no charge for your companion to stay with you in your hotel or our surgical center. We never want you to feel stressed or alone.
Fees for Extra ProceduresIf any other medical procedures are necessary during your stay, such as hiatal hernia surgery, extra fees will apply.
5-Star Google Reviews
I had my appointment with Dr Verboonen in June 12 after he explain and answer my questions I know I was in the right place. Had my surgery June 13. The staff was very caring and helpful. My nurses Veronica and Luis did so much to help me with my recovery. I highly recommend Dr. Verboonen for anybody considering gastric sleeve.View On Google
I am so happy to be part of this family and be on this weight loss journey. Had my sleeve on 12/4/18 and am 70 lbs down. I was impressed with the staff from the moment I stepped into the clinic... If you’re looking for a great team, this is the place to go!View On Google